We are currently making appointments to look around our school for the children starting in September 2024.
If you would like to have a look around and find out more information please ring the school office on 01935 472902 and arrange an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please see the video tour of our school and videos by the teachers in EYFS.
Mrs Witcombe - Class 1
Mrs Veryard and Mrs Harris- Class 2
Welcome Powerpoint Presentation
New Starter PowerPoint Presentation
Please click on the link above to see the Welcome Powerpoint for the children starting in September 2022.
Holy Trinity Parental Guidance
Code of conduct for Parents and Carers
Number Rhymes to 10
Brightest Beginnings are an OFSTED registered ‘Outstanding’ Childcare provider who operate out of Holy Trinity’s Trinity Hall. Please see their leaflet.
Here are some links to different websites which have a range of activities, games and clips that you may find useful.
Activities your child can complete at home:
As well as using the website links above to access activities and games, we have placed below some activities your child may like to complete:
Initial Letter Sounds
- Have a look at the picture and see if you can say what each item is. Can you say what letter sound these items begin with?
Pencil Control Activities
- Have a go at copying over the lines with your pencil. Take your time and see if you can stay on the lines.
Under the Sea Counting
- Have a go at counting the items that live under the sea. How many are there? Can you have a go at writing the number?
Scissor Cutting Skills
- There are different sheets that could be printed off but if you can't print them out they can be drawn on a piece of paper.
Floating or Sinking
- With an adult, have a go at this experiment and see whether the different materials float or sink. Have a guess before you try.
- Can you count how many superheroes there are? Can you have a go at writing the number?
Summer Dot to Dot
Summer Counting Activity
- Have a go at joining the dots together in the right order to complete the summer pictures
- Can you count how many summer items there are? Have a go at writing the numbers in the circles.
Dinosaur Themed Number Formation
- Have a look at the different numbers, can you recognise any? Have a go at tracing over the top of the numbers from the red dot.
- Have a go at making your own rainbow with this fruit sweet rainbow experiment
First Day at School
- This story is all about Jake's first day at school. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!